Our council will volunteer as a group to aid this effort. Participating individuals must register with HFH using these guidelines:
- Please register on line HERE using password KOC (all capitals).
- When online you will need to create a personal Habitat account with your own password. This only needs done one time.
- To sign up to volunteer, login (password KOC), go the scheduled date, sign up as volunteer for the Knights.
- If there are any difficulties with online registration, call York Habitat at 717-854-6168 extension 106.
- OR register by calling York Habitat at 717-854-6168 extension 106. Kasey Lofties is the site construction schedule manager. She can also be contacted via E-mail – Kasey@yorkhabitat.com.
- There are no Covid rules in place. At this stage in construction most of the work is done outside. The CDC considers York as a high incidence area so it is recommended that indoor activity participants, regardless of vaccination, should wear a mask. Don recommends that Knights carry a mask and if confronted with indoor activity to wear it for everyone’s safety.
- You can bring your own tools.
- Bringing a bagged lunch with any drink or snacks you may need.